Saturday 17 November 2012

All for you by Imelda May-the song the outfit

All for you by Imelda May





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D4bSReiy6U

If you have a guy that all you do is for him, find a way to tell him so, and one of the best ways is to imprint your presence to his mind. The easiest way to do that is through a nice outfit (and the details of it)...So let's listen to the song and make into reality the advices that are hidden within it!



"Watch my lips while I'm telling you this
yeah it's all for you"

and that's why we pick the shade of Vivid Bright bluish red from Mac (which happens to be the lipstick that I use more often), so as to make him not missing a word coming from your mouth





"Every flick of the wrist, every swing of the hips
yeah it's all for you"

The best way to sway your hips while walking is with the right pair of stilletos. Check out these ones from Dunes, kinky and classy




"When I toss my hair, throw my head in the air
it's all for you"

Always Pay attention to the details even at hair, something simple and sweet could do the work like this bow band from Accesorize






"Every hook, every clip every twitch of the zip
it's all for you"

And now that we came to talk about twitches a pencil skirt always does a good job and it works every single time. Here is one proposal (by Alexander Wang) but you can find many many more online that will suit better at any individual body.






"I'm spelling it out it's not written in code
I want you so much I think I' m gonna explode
When I move real slow, babe I want you to know
it's all for you
Every bump every grind oh I think that you'll find that
it's all for you"

And the Best and my personal fav garment to a female wardrobe is the one that will give him clearly the message that all is for him. Here I present you a corset from a magnificent Spanish designer "Bibian Blue" 







"I'm spelling it out it's not written in code
I want you so much I think I'm gonna explode
Watch my lips while i'm telling you this it's all for you 
All for you"

I'm pretty sure that he will get your point after that...just to remember not to forget your garters underneath!!! They will show slightly from the slit! Give him a hint of what to expect on the next date and shout with your outfit what you came for!

Oh, and one last tip...your biggest weapon is your smile, do not omit that from your outfit, and trust me you'll be winners (at least you will be burlesque divas)

Bye Bye for now c u soon


No comments:

Post a Comment