Thursday 15 November 2012

Friday I'm in love by The Cure- The song and the outfit

Oh yes it's Friday...so my obvious choice for today is Friday I'm in love by The Cure. A band that sung my heart's desires

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGgMZpGYiy8




I am so happy because tonight I will go to a gig and I have to combine a nice outfit! I love burgundy as a colour since it is so classy and passionate...Therefore I bought a skater dress from New Look (so as to be within budget), which fits almost every body type



However we must feel pretty for ourselves, so a pair of stockings underneath it, gives you a confidence of a diva. One of my fav offers were in Ann Summers where you can buy 2 for 3...So girls (or kinky boys) stock up some stockings. For this dress I will go with the classic fishnet type...never let you down or the object of your affection.



Obviously you wouldn't be able to be a sufficient femme fatale without high heels. But comfort is also a necessity. Not to mention, that shoes (who happens to be a fetish) should also be unique. Hence balancing between classy, sexy and comfort is a top priority. For me one of the best choices are these ankle boots from Irregular Choice




And last but not least, it is winter and you definitely need a coat, so do not feel stingy and not wearing one in order to avoid the 1 or 1.5 pound fee in the cloak room...It helps you to make a great entrance in any place, so finding the fittest coat can be such a pain in the a**. Thank goodness I found the site of Funplus where I can buy in amazingly good prices, excellent quality and unique designs. Therefore my choice for this outfit would be: 



So girls, make the right combination and dazzle him, but most importantly dazzle yourselves...Oh and one last tip fake eyelashes (the halved ones) can give you a Hollywood air in your look along with some eyeliner. Don't over do it in the eyes besides these two and then wear a burgundy lipstick, your perfume and you got it!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment